Voting

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Bliss- But not so much!!!!!!!!!!!

When Summer begins we all know we just want to jump in a swimming poool or envy our mouth in a popsicle or ice cream- and then we think It's SUMMER! Upon the many things this year such as school letting out [YYYYYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!] or buying something you just can't wait to open up- We all have one thing in mind- DOING- WEll this year me and my family got to spend this Summer bliss together we went on a vacation to the same beach that we got to every year we went to waterparks, Boardwalks, Shopping, and my favorite one was playing on the beach making sand castles, Now thoose are the moments that I wish never ended but sadly they had to. Well on the other hand we all know that this one year is MEMORIAL DAY and were all very excited- Sparkelers, fireworks, and plenty of other fun stuff to go on top of that. But lets forget the true meaning of MEMORIAL DAY -SPENDING TIME AS A FAMILY- AND THANKING THOOSE WHO PROTECTED US AND SRVED IN THE MILITARY OR NAVY OR AIR FORCE- OR ANYTHING-!!!!!! THIS YEAR LETS MAKE IT A YEAR TO REMEMBER-!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of beach me and my family went too Oregon is was fantastic- but for some strange reason they had fireworks they're and it wasn't even the Fourth Of July yet- well I guess I'll never find out-

    ReplyDelete