Voting

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hershey's kiss......


Hello everybody I just wanted to tell a quick story of me my sister and Hershey a pony at a barn we we board my horse at in Gettysburg. Well anyways since my mom has been leasing the pony from the lady at the barn my sister egts to ride and work with him all day long she rides English and is better than me she can canter jump and gallop she she's pretty advanced, UNLIKE ME I ride western not english, I don't know I guess I just feel more comfortable with western well for Me It's just pleasure riding,,, although I do love trail riding, IT'S SOOOO FUN!!! But lets get back on track my me my mom and sister go to the barn everyday and I go along with them emma takes hershey out works wiht him rides him, feeds him and loves on him!!! SHE JUST LOVES THAT PONY!!! I posted a pic. of my sister and Hershey on the bottom of this post. Well looks like It's time for me to wrap things up here, Bye- for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment