Voting

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ten rules to live a happy life.....




Here are a set of rules I made up to ensure that anybody that is reading this can have a happy and make memories kind of a life!

1. Your animals are a gift love them because they won't always be around to spend qualitly time with you-pet to owner!

2. People aren't stupid they are just undeducated about the real world!

3. When people talk highly of themselves, they have to brag to make themselves feel better, love who you are!

4. Don't let anybody stand in the way of your happiness.

5. Always live life as if it was your last day on earth- Have a why not kind of attitude!

6. You owe it to yourself to take care of "you" - Body, mind, health, and spirit, all in one!

7. Laugh all the time!

8. Be the best that you can be!

9. Determine what is important to you and charge at the speed of lightning!

10. Always make memories!


I hope that this inspires people as it did for me! I don't let anybody stand in my way and when I get discouraged and fall I get back up and walk- Strut my stuff and show people what I'm made of! Also, when you have somebody that is mean to you it just shows that they are the ones that need the most help- NOT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment