Voting

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Inky is my world....



Eight years back Inky was just a kitten and the barn owner had just moved there. She is a black kitten with the cutest and brightest eyes in the world! I love her so much and when I saw her it was destiny meant to be, I had asked my dad tons of times before to bring her home and he had said I quote "no", it was out of love and cleanliness! Anyways, when we were looking at barns to move too, I had asked about Inky and they said that they wouldn't be able to take here, My dad then said "yes" and I went immedietly to go write Inky's shopping list- Cat Bed, Cat Pan, Cat Litter, Leashes, Collar, Scratching Post, and lots of toys to keep the busy kitty well "busy"- She is enjoying her time in a safe place and haven't moved since I laid her on the cat bed, She is drinking plently of cat milk and she definitly needs to loose some weight! She is soo sweet and sometimes she is so playful she reminds me of what she was like in her kitten years! I love her so much and would not anyhting for her she is my world! She is healthy and happy! If you would like to learn more about Inky follow her on Facebook under Inky Amin! Her emial is inkyamin@yahoo.com
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment