Voting

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Classic Fourth of July Celebration.....




We all think of a classic fourth of July celebration as a date that brings us closer together and celebrates our independence as a nation..... or as a date where we can spend time with close reletives and close family and friends!!! But as a nation I'm pretty sure why we celebrate the Fourth Of July.... In the previous years we have decided to go down and visit family in Washington D.C......But we decided to mix things up and stay here to spend time with my family personally.... I'm so glad that we did because we had a blast we lit sparkelers and whatched a fireworks display in the sky that had just set.... it was a beautiful piece of scenery!!!! :) :) :) :) I had baked this YUMMY desert for my family a fudge marble pound cake( here is the recipe so that anybody that is reading this can bake it for thier family) http://duncanhines.com/recipes/cakes/dh/fudge-marble-pound-cake ....... It was delicious!!! I can gurantee a must for making this as a delectible treat!!! :) :) :) :) Fourth of July has a magical effect on us all not just with fireworks but with family and friends!!! I hope that everody has a wonderful Fourth Of July... :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment