Voting

Friday, January 28, 2011

Exciting weekend.........

Hello everybody, i know i haven't posted in a long time, but i just wanted to post this fun weekend that i had..... It was currently my birthday this weekend, and me and friend (we both have the same birthdates) so we decided to celebrate together this weekend, we got our hair and nails done. Then we had a the best dinner EVER. After that was done I spent the night at my friends house, THAT WAS AWSOME. We did all the normal things that girls would do at a sleepover, we had popcorn whatched a movie,and went to bed. The next morning we had crepes for breakfast, topped with whipped cream, rasberry jam, and fresh cut strawberries!YUMMY!!! Well thats it for now i will be updating my blog over the week so stay tunned for more exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment