Voting

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Looking at life in a diffrent way....




Have you ever thought to yourself wow I have it really bad, well don't loose hope! I thought about this the day before I had to have a tooth removed... I started to cry and feel really sorry for myself. But then I got a new perspective on things, when you feel down about something try to make something good come out of that! As long as you have a lighted path there is now way that you get lost or disconnected from yourself! The more i thought about this the more I started to relize that I wasn't feeling sorry for myself I was setting myslef up for failure and putting myslef down when I didn't need to! Upon thinking about this, I started to think about the positive and exciting things in life, the things left to come! After thinking about that for a while I started to feel more happier, and I lifted my spirit as well! There is never a dull or boring moment in my life! I love who I am and wouldn't change that for anything! Just think about the positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment