Voting

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall fun............




As we all know Summer is over and and Fall is right around the corner....... What I love most about this time of year is the fun of carving pumpkins candy and everything about It...... I also like decorating with my family putting up decorations all over the house. We painted our door yellow and put a fall wreth around it to get into the spirit!!! We even got our dogs into the spirit and dressed them up as pumpkins both our dogs, It was funny!!!!! I was searching some internet for some fall decorations and found some really neat ideas and thought that I would share them with you!!!!!! Here they are!!! If you ever get a chance read ''Womens day" or ''Family time"'they have some really cool decorating tips for you and your family to do!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment